Developing software is fun, but it also takes up a lot of my time. If you like AutoStakkert! 2, and would like to support me in developing it, I present you with the option to give a (small) donation via Paypal. Thank you!
Beta version downloads
Autostakkert!2 is under constant development, and a new version is available often on a monthly basis. Sometimes the changes are small, sometimes they are profound, sometimes they fix bugs, and sometimes they add bugs. Generally speaking though, the beta versions are ‘better’ than the ‘stable’ version below.
beta versions with change notes available here
(links to my www.astrokraai.nl website, and contains all release notes)
The original plan was to once in a while promote a beta versions to a stable version, but that doesn’t seem to happen very often. That is why I decided to open up the alpha and beta versions, and let everyone decide on their own if they want to play around with these.
A quick warning though; these versions are often not tested extensively, so use them at your own risk! Also make sure to check the page often, because if a significant bug was found, I usually have a quick-update ready within a matter of days. Having said that, generally speaking the beta versions are better than the old version you can still download below.
I highly recommend trying out the beta versions link to above. However, if you want to, you can still download on older version of AS!2 here.
March 26, 2012
AutoStakkert 18.104.22.168 (zip, 1.1 MB)
– Fixed when switching to Single AP mode, AS!2 would not stack automatically (you had to manually place an AP first).
– Maximum size of the frame is set to 3000×2000, internal frame size limitations have been removed. Use the INI-file to further increase the maximum image size (the INI-file contains a maxWidth and maxHeight value).
– Made edge quality estimator more robust still. It will now still provide a meaningful quality estimator whenever it encounters missing information.
– Fixed bug in detecting horizontal and vertical artefacts, causing random lockups after analysing.
– Fixed regression bug: failed to open any image files (fit, bmp, tif, jpg, etc.. it would all show there were no frames available).
– Fixed some typos.
– Fixed repeating “No buffering override” message… for real this time…
Older versions of AutoStakkert!2 only available on request.
EULA – AutoStakkert! Software License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and AutoStakkert! Software (Emil Kraaikamp) covering your use of AutoStakkert! (the “Software”).
1) AutoStakkert! is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use (that means at home).
1a) AutoStakkert! is free for educational use (schools, universities and libraries) and for use in charity or humanitarian organisations.
1b) If you intend to use AutoStakkert! at your place of business or for commercial purposes, you have to register and purchase AutoStakkert! Contact me by E-Mail for prices, discounts and payment methods.
2) AutoStakkert! Software is owned by Emil Kraaikamp and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from the author of AutoStakkert! (Emil Kraaikamp). In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software.
5) Limited warranty: AutoStakkert!, and documentation are “as is” without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall AutoStakkert! or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
Copyright (C) 2012-2016 by Emil Kraaikamp, Ruinerwold, The Netherlands.